||I refuse to let the devil stop me from reaching the world with the word of God. What about You? If you can change one life by evangelizing through streaming live it is worth it. LET ME HELP YOU REACH THE WORLD WITH THE WORD OF GOD. Don’t just think out of the box, get out of the box.
2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation....)
Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.
If you can change one life be evangelizing through streaming live it is worth it. LET ME HELP YOU REACH THE WORLD WITH THE WORD OF GOD.
We are kingdom building minds developing kingdom minded ministries. Greetings Pastors. In order to give a truthful rational to the problem at hand I must share my heart with you as it relates to the unrealistic mindset being shared about using Live Broadcasting I have encounter through the years a group of ministers that believe “Live broadcasting is not as important as the personal firsthand experience of going to church”. It is true that going to a physical church is good for a very large number of things but it is also true that a very large number of people will desire to have a faith experience online.
Many Ministries are not growing or closing down because of old mindset thinking and the untrue rational of Learned Behavior that states “I do not need that, God will always make a way”. The problem is God has made a way but YOU ARE NOT USING IT AND ITS CALLED LIVE VIDEO BROADCASTING. Please note that the worldwide demographics of human behaviors globally has been showing for year the trends that are being utilize to effectively communicate or in our case evangelize in a technological world. WE CAN ONLY REACH THEM IF WE ARE USING THE TOOLS NECESSARYTO FIND THEM OR ALLOW THEM TO FIND US.
Data is like food. A good meal is served in reasonably- sized portions from several food groups. It leaves you satisfied but not stuffed. Likewise with information, we're best served when we can partake of reasonable, useful portions, exercising discretion in what we digest and how often we seek it out.
- 57 percent of Internet users watch online videos weekly.
- 66 percent of online video viewers regularly watch short-form content.
- Emerging technologies are showing promise when connecting with entertainment and video content; about 30 percent of online viewers watch content on a mobile phone, interconnected TV or wireless tablet.
- About 158 million U.S. Internet users will download or stream video at least monthly via any device in 2011.
- 25 percent of online video viewers access the Internet through their TVs, and 34 percent are interested in hooking in at a later time. Website: www.mystreamingvideo.live
WebsitenWebsite: www.mystreamingvideo.live w